Liberty Funerals enables families to share memories and condolences by providing families with complimentary access to HeavenAddress – a free online memorial site where families can celebrate the life of their loved one.
HeavenAddress creates a sense of belonging – where current and future generations can view a memorial of their relative and leave their own personal tributes and condolences. Families can create a truly personalised online memorial which will endure – one that can be shared and contributed to by friends and family both from all over the world.
It will also let you link to community groups and charity organisations, enabling family members to show respect, remember, and acknowledge the loss of a person. It is a heartfelt way for people and communities to come together.
Some of the things you can do on HeavenAddress include:
- Post music, photos or video clips
- Add testimonials, stories, eulogies, tributes and offer prayers and condolences
- Send a flower or light a candle
- Link to community groups and charity organisations
- Add information and links on family history/genealogy