Photos and personal items help us remember everything a person was, and you can choose just how much, or how little personalisation you wish to include. Many deeply personal things you can do are actually the simplest and most time-honoured.
Our funeral directors specialise in providing attention to detail while offering our support, compassion, and professionalism. We strive to make each funeral service one you, your family, and friends will remember and cherish for years to come.
Our Personalised Assistance Also Includes:
- A team of highly experienced and dedicated funeral directors, who are available to offer advice, discuss options and answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
- We can meet with you either in our funeral home or in the comfort and privacy of your own home to discuss the funeral service at your time of need.
- We can arrange a member of the clergy, or a celebrant, the necessary doctors' papers, a copy of the death certificate from the registrar, and press notices advising relatives and friends of the funeral details.
- We will be there to help and assist you with floral tributes, appropriate music, selection of the coffin or casket and any other matters or personal choice.
- We can assist families with their choice of services including cremation or burial.
- We can help organise a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Liberty Funerals, locking in your funeral at today's price.
- Repatriation of a deceased person locally or internationally.
Liberty Funerals are experts in providing interstate and overseas repatriation for families wishing their family member to be buried or cremated back in their hometown or homeland. During the 2000 Olympic Games, Liberty was nominated as the preferred funeral director to ensure the safe repatriation of a person to their country of origin.
We are able to effectively liaise with government authorities, embassies and consulates as well as organise medical and coroner documentation, travel arrangements and comply with strict health regulations.
Through our membership of the Funeral Directors' Association of NSW, we have ties to interstate funeral directors which enable us to smoothly repatriate between the states and territories of Australia.
We also have vast experience with international repatriation and have over the years developed strong relationships with funeral directors overseas and government agencies. We can assist you with repatriating a deceased person to any part of the world, leaving you and your family at ease.